Hyannis Transportation Center Functions
Bus Passenger Waiting Area
- Hours of operation: 5:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. year round
- Intercity Bus ticket booth open
- Vending machines available for snacks, coffee, drinks and ice cream
- Pay phones available
- Wi-Fi service available
- Newspapers for sale
- Daily and monthly Parking passes for sale
- CCRTA Transit passes for sale
- Information booth 8am - 5pm
- Gateway to downtown Hyannis
Long term overnight parking for 160 automobiles
Hyannis Transportation Center parking rates:
- $6.00 per day year round
- Monthly Pass - $80 per month year round
CCRTA Local Year Round Service
- Service from Hyannis to Mashpee, Falmouth, and Woods Hole
- Service from Hyannis to Yarmouth, Dennis, Harwich, Chatham, and Orleans
- Service from Hyannis to Rte 132 Malls, Cape Cod Community College, Barnstable County Complex in Barnstable Village
- Service six days per week off-season, seven days in season
- Taxi service is available year round
Intercity Bus Service:
- Service from Hyannis to Sagamore, Plymouth, Kingston, Rockland, Boston - South Station and Logan Airport
- Service from Hyannis to Harwich, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown
- Service 7 days per week year round
- Service from Hyannis to Barnstable, Sagamore, New Bedford, Fall River, Providence, RI and New York City
CCRTA Seasonal Service (Summer Only)
- Service from HTC to Main St., South Street and Hyannis Harbor.
Steamship Authority Ferry Connections (Seasonal)
- The Steamship Authority will send over a shuttle bus to pick up passengers on demand. A direct phone line is available at the HTC.
Cape Cod Central Railroad (Seasonal)
- Cape Cod Central Railroad offers scenic train rides to the Cape Cod Canal daily in season and dinner train rides in the evening in season.
- The Cape Cod Central Railroad ticket office is located in a red building at the intersection of Main Street and Center Street next to the rail line.
Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority
- The Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority Administrative Offices are located on the second floor of the HTC.
Hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Monday - Friday.