Full Time Mechanic Apprentice Wanted
Eastern MA Transit the management company for the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority is looking for a Full Time Mechanic Apprentice. Applicants must hold at least a Class B CDL or CDL permit, along with a set of basic hand tools. This full time position offers a compensation benefit package. Starting pay $ 14.75 per hour. Background check and pre-employment drug testing required. Apply in person to 40 American Way S. Dennis.
MV Transportation is an equal opportunity employer
Eastern MA Transit the management company for the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority has openings for seasonal part time (May-September) dispatchers. Must have good customer relations skills and computer knowledge. Weekends and evenings required. Background check and pre-employment drug testing may be required. Starting Rate is $14.63 per hour. For more information call 508-385-1430X106. Eastern MA Transit is an equal opportunity employer.
MV Transportation, Inc. (operator of CCRTA’s services) and all subsidiaries, joint ventures, partnerships and affiliates, (or “MV”), has provided safe, reliable, affordable transportation services to cities, counties, municipalities, and other jurisdictional entities, as well as private corporations, non-profit agencies, and community organizations for more than 35 years. MV Transportation, (operator of CCRTA’s services) is always seeking CDL with Passenger endorsement Driver Professionals who are interested in PARATRANSIT and FIXED Route operations as well as those interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION. The Paratransit Vehicle Operator is responsible for safely operating a van-type vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, transit disadvantage, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background check (FBI/fingerprinting), pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical .
- Required to Have a CDL of any class w/ Passenger endorsement.
- Able to read a map and a strong knowledge of Barnstable County and surrounding areas helpful.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Computer experience a plus.
WALK-INS WELCOME - APPLY IN PERSON
40 American Way
South Dennis, MA
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.