CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
TITLE: Chief Financial Officer
SALARY RANGE: Dependent upon qualifications
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Establishes functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements and productivity.
- Monitors and reports financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, developing forecasts and improvements.
- Oversight of internal control procedures which includes reviewing receipts and accounts payable, general payroll processes and grant administration
- Manage capital needs and requests.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Monitor cash balances and forecasts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS::
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance or 10+ years in a responsible financial leadership role in public financing, transportation or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically with Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Peachtree or similar desktop programs.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority, Post Office Box 1988, Hyannis, MA 02601 no later than October 10, 2014.
Bus Operators Wanted
Fixed Route and Paratransit (Will Train)
Eastern MA Transit the management company for the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority has immediate openings for seasonal part time (May-September) bus operators. CDL-B or A license with passenger and air brake endorsements preferred, but will train with CDL permit. Clean driving record, background check and pre-employment drug testing required. Starting Rate is $15.00 per hour. For more information call 508-385-1430X106.
Eastern MA Transit is an equal opportunity employer.
MV Transportation, Inc. (operator of CCRTA’s services) and all subsidiaries, joint ventures, partnerships and affiliates, (or “MV”), has provided safe, reliable, affordable transportation services to cities, counties, municipalities, and other jurisdictional entities, as well as private corporations, non-profit agencies, and community organizations for more than 35 years. MV Transportation, (operator of CCRTA’s services) is always seeking CDL with Passenger endorsement Driver Professionals who are interested in PARATRANSIT and FIXED Route operations as well as those interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION. The Paratransit Vehicle Operator is responsible for safely operating a van-type vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, transit disadvantage, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background check (FBI/fingerprinting), pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical .
- Required to Have a CDL of any class w/ Passenger endorsement.
- Able to read a map and a strong knowledge of Barnstable County and surrounding areas helpful.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Computer experience a plus.
WALK-INS WELCOME - APPLY IN PERSON
40 American Way
South Dennis, MA
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.